Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Freedom and Sonic


School is over! I don't have to study another algebraic equation or forumula for another month. In the past week I spent close to 40 hours studying for the final (note to self: this isn't necessary if you stay caught up throughout the term). I'm not sure how I did, but it is over.

Sonic has finally opened in the Northwest. I decided after my test I needed a cherry limeade. After being open for a month there are still long lines and people directing the traffic. Crazy!! When it was time to pay, the numbers were still spinning in my head and trying to find a place to land I couldn't remember my pin #. I'm glad I had some cash so I could enjoy my cherry bliss.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, Jess!!!!!!


I sure do miss Sonic---except for that one time I was in the Jeep and spilled my entire shake in my lap. It was called to my attention by a car full of annoying middle schoolers.

12:02 PM  
Blogger mimi said...

Thanks for the study tip. I did notice it was addressed to "self."

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing......and HOORAY for getting a Sonic!!! Hey dont try the Lemon Berry Cream Slush....you will be addicted for sure. It is Pro's fault that I have to have one of those almost every time I see a Sonic....(um that is a lot around here btw! )hehehe

Enjoy!!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonic????????

Realllllllllly?


Interesting!


~Kathi

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm....cherry limeade...we have Sonics here, but not on every corner like we had in OKC. Sounds like another one needs to open in your area--very soon!!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home