Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More Cupcakes!


Last Friday I was meeting a friend for dinner as well as her 4 children plus her cousin and the cousin's 2 children. I decided these would be kid friendly. After finally arriving after a small detour and scenic tour of downtown I finally made it. Thanks Cami and Sue for a fun evening.

I'm not sure what has gotten into me, but I'm on a cupcake kick. These are so much easier and more relaxing than making an entire cake. A few months ago I almsost sold all of my cake decorating supplies. Now I think I'm glad I held on to them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow! These are so fun. I am really impressed by your talents. I loved the sunflowers. Hope you'll be visiting Maryland again sometime soon.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...these cupcakes look SOOOO delish! I am definitely a cupcake girl. It's too bad that the schools won't let you bring in this type of homemade goodie anymore. YOU are a cupcake artiste!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness Jessica and to think you wanted to quit baking....silly you! Those are just way fun! I bet the kids loved them!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?????!

I LOVE these! WOO HOOO!! I'm glad to have a partner in crime on a cupcake kick! These are just WAY too cool!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger mimi said...

I liked the mummies the best. However there were pictures of eyeball cupcakes--realy bloodshot.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

You are quite the cupcake maker!!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home