Thursday, November 09, 2006

Recycled Bottles


Back in the summer my friend Propecia made one of these and filled it with different card embellishments. The wheels in my brain began turning and this is what I came up with. These are Starbucks Frappucino bottles which have been altered with paper and stamps and stickles. The bottles are filled with hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, peppermints, caramels and chocolate chips. Yum!

I did learn something in this...when you think you want to make something buy the supplies then. WalMart raised the prices by $1.50 in a week on these drinks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

those are very very cute! what a great idea.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just such a cute gift! I love the idea to use the bottles for a hot chocolate kit!! Fabulous, Jess!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You are awesome.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Todd Wright said...

i always thought rachel was the crafty one

i was wrong...very very wrong

YOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN HER! I HATE RACHEL FULLEN! I HATE RACHEL FULLEN!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

After your Math final, I expect to see more creations.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

You are sooo very clever!! :) I might have to buy some fraps closer to Christmas this year just so I can make these for gifts!! :) Great job.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home