Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shoebox Swap


So on Saturday I went to a Shoebox Swap for SCSers in the OR/WA area. Each participant in a shoebox swap is to prepare a card or project and provide the supplies for all participants to make it. I decided I didn't want to make a card, so instead I made a genie bag which was originally inpired by genie1314. To make a genie bag you use a paper sack and cardstock to cover it and then add whatever images or embellishments you wish. They are lots of fun to make and can be used for a variety of different things.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute genie bag Jess! I love the little tabs and of course I love the pink ;)

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SO CUTE! I love the colors you picked for this!! I especially love the tabs!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You're a creative genius.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Adorable!!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Camp Crop-A-Lot said...

I really really like it!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home